Sunday, July 5, 2009

ExtraOrdinary Power of the Lord on Special people in a Small Church on a Mountain

~audrey~

Today. What an incredible, awesome day it has been. The Lord is Great. My Lord, my God is great! I want to share this with all of you and whoever else that reads this to remind what an awesome God we have. There is none other like Him. To encourage you in your walk with the Lord. Here's what happened to a very special lady in our small little church of All Soul's.


Aunty Sandra
is an elderly lady that attends our church. She has gone through a whole lot in her life. Many negative things. So many sickness and cancers and hardship. She had a rough childhood. But at the age of three, she heard bells ringin
g and saw it coming from a church. She snicked her way into the pews at the back of the church and was mesmerized by the organs and the settings of the church. By the tender age of eight, she gave her life to the Lord. She surrendered all she had to the Lord. And since then the Lord has been with her every step of the way. The Lord has appeared to her many times, revived her from near death experiences, so many she has had. What a blessed woman she is. For someone who has suffered so much, she put all her faith and gave all her love to the Lord. In return, she is truly blessed by our God. She has sooo many stories and testimonies to share. And the Lord continues to bless her life

Her testimony she gave this Sunday morning:


"22nd of June, it was night time, John my husband and I were asleep as usual. Suddenly i heard a voice calling 'Sandra, Sandra'. I woke up half asleep. 'Sandra, Sandra'. I opened my eyes, sat up on my elbows, and there was a blue glow together with a a golden glow. And there He was, my Beloved Jesus. His face full of love. A look of love that no human can posses or show. His eyes so sharp yet full of compassion. His hair long and brown. His skin, dark. So lovely.

The Lord reached out His hand and touched my head. H
e said 'I bless you my child'. And just like that He was gone. I woke John up telling him what just happened. I felt my head burning, a hot sensation. John switched on the lights and looked at me and told me, 'Sandra! There's a cross on your head!'. Surely enough, on my head, a cross. Thank You Lord. Thank You."

She ripped the plaster she had on head, and there, in front of the whole congregation, she stood with a cross on her head. My jaw fell to the ground! I was amazed and shocked! Never in my life had I seen anything like this. Straight after her testimony, I had to lead in praise and worship. My hands were sweaty and shaking as I stood on front of the church. I was soo..amazed and in awe of My miraculous Lord. I got a good clear look of Aunty Sandra as she was seated right in front of me. And that just made me want to burst out in worship for God.

The Lord stamped His name, His "logo" onto Aunty Sandra. She is His. He branded her His child forever and ever and ever. It kinda looks like you know when cowboys brand their cattle with hot metal. It's incredible!


In such a small community, and such a small church, it's easy to feel discouraged. Feeling uninspired, like you're not getting spiritual input. Sometimes we feel like the Lord is not with us.
Like He has forgotten us. Today, He assured us that He is right here with us. I feel big things are gonna happen in the small community of Cameron Highlands. There are already happening. We needed encouragement from the Lord and He gave it to us. Oh how He did!

May i ask if you could keep our church, All Souls' Church and the Cameron Higlands in your prayers today. Thank You!!


I serve a truly amazing, compassionate, incredible, mi
raculous God! Keep praising Him today and always. He deserves it wholly and fully. WOOT!!
God Bless you all! =D

3 comments:

  1. very very good post audrey... it stunned me for awhile... and even got me thinking about it while watching federer roddick playing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah.. that's a cool story audrey... indeed, He is awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to read of your story from my SIB prayer leader Sharon Leau who visited your church during their last prayer drive to Cameron Highlands and told us of your story. Surely, Our Lord, wants you all you souls out there to know you are VIPs in His Kingdom. PTL for signs and wonders for they are an encouragement. I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete