Monday, August 31, 2009

Band of Brothers and Simply Women Dance Performance

Jared~~

Hey yea! It's been awhile since I last posted something... Ive been quite busy these few weeks, winter is now over, mid semesters are coming soon, involvement in church are just a blessing to me....

Dance! Thats what I have been doing a lot, previously I danced together with my group in the Multicultural Fiesta and the video is posted on the Project Passion Blog, check it out the link is in our sidebar under blogs I follow...

So the most recent event was the Band of Brothers and Simply Women organised by Campus Christian Movement and also Hope Brisbane Church. It was really good and we brothers enjoyed each other's company as we work together hiking up Mount Cootha. Well the girls had different events such as making up, self defence and also dance.

Well on Sunday, committees asked us to put up a performance for this event, and in 2 weeks we actually choreographed the moves and practiced it.. Its really awesome to see how God's hands move as we only had very little time and we manage to put up a good show.. here's the vid...


And theres more still to come! Im currently working thru my way into worship team here.... which is hard considering how big the church is... ^^ bye off to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment