Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy Busy March..

~*Jennifer*~

Hey,It's been quite some time since I blogged in..So far I can only see Jared posting..Lol.Anyway,This coming March will be a tight month for me..It's gonna be a really busy month for me.

28th Feb - 1st March
The Star Education fair in PISA Penang.I'll be attending it of course with all my school mates and a church friend.Hopefully,by God's grace,I'll be able to get a suitable college and scholarship for it.

5th March
My DRIVING TEST!!Yikes..I hope I pass..

6th-13th March
Will be away in Johor to visit my formal priest and his family.I miss them so much T.T Hopefully I'll get to meet Sunita and Daniel there ^.^ You guys should know them.

13th March????
SPM results coming out.Maybe..(nervous)

16th March
My Piano grade 8 theory exam(nervous)

23rd March
'Train the Trainers' Youth leader conference.Hopefully I'll be attending.

28th March
Upper Northen Archdeaconry Roadshow.Have fellowship with youths from different churches and get to know each other.Fun and Games and there'll be a talk about this year's theme "Transformation of Communities".If any of you guys are interested in it please email me ya?? Jenniferchin91@gmail.com


As you can see,March is gonna be a crazy month for me..Hehe.By the way,I hope you guys like the playlist I added.Hope we meet up again in this year's camp.I'm not sure if I'll be attedning or not..GBU all and take care.

*toodles ^.'


No comments:

Post a Comment