Saturday, February 7, 2009

new adventure???

Jared~~

Hmm.... Most of my friends who are going australia would say its a new adventure, for example if they are leaving on 14th of february, their pm would be " 14th Feb, a new adventure~~"
I was wandering whether mine would be one too, after a great experience in Inti College, definitely I expect more..

I remember the time when I finished National Service, was really looking forward to college, what lies ahead of me, really excites me. Meeting new friends, freaking out, lots and lots of activities and also new study experience... In fact i never really expect myself to be ended up in Inti.. Likewise Uni of Queensland... Was always looking forward to UNSW..

SO what do I expect in Australia?? Lets see....

I want a taste of Australian football... Recently in the news ex-England star Robbie Fowler moved to some Queensland club, and I am just so eager to play in Australia... I may not be as good as Australians, but I want to promise myself to train and become as good as them... Thats just totally my dream since I was a little kid...

I hope my studies schedule will not be so tight, like Inti in my 1st few sems... I just hate going for 8am class and its always empty coz most classmates will be sleeping... zzz...

Im looking forward to play in a band... I came to inti not knowing that I would pick up the bass and drums... And to get into a band being the bassist is just overwhelming... Well my ex-band, Four Quarter Sinners found a new bassist after I left, and they are joining Battle of the Bands this year, wish them best of luck!! And also Im looking forward to play in church band... THis is the place where I can really grow and learn lots more.... ^^

I want another new jersey with my name printed out!!! Last time out I represented Inti in frisbee and i gt a jersey numbered zero... Dont know why i chose zero... (*cause ur number 7 gt taken... shh!!!)



Theres lots more I expect but these are the main ones... I am extremely excited of Australia... YO final preparations!! Gambate.....

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment