Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines??

Jared~~

Happy valentines day to all of you... Especially to my loved one Sophia Lee.... Im sorry I couldnt get you anything and couldnt celebrate it with you... I just want to wish you a happy valentines and hope that you will be delightful on this day... Im very thankful to have you to love, to care, to tease and quarrel, and to share thoughts together. It has been a wonderful relationship so far and I couldnt have wished for more.. (wa like write farewall letter XD) All I hope now is to love you for as long as I can and if possible forever... I know things are still early and we might not meet for a very long time, but we will try to make things work out... People always say that long distance relationship will never work, well this is the time to prove to people and to test how much we love each other.... Tell the world that we can do it... I love you Soph....




So much for a valentine so far, just went out and came back for a drink with my friends and we just yap alot on previous stuffs... The days that we miss each other in class, the way we quarrel and so many things!!! Now I wish I could have get to know them better but theres still time in future if i do come back and meet them again... What wonderful friends they are, especially See Loon, Koon Zee and Pei Jing, and so many other friends..... Hope we will meet again someday, hopefully by end of this year I will definitely track u guys down... =P Cant wait u guys to tell me about ur college lifes again....

God bless you all!!!

2 comments: