Sunday, March 1, 2009

Edu..Edu..Oh..Education XD

~*Jennifer*~

Hi chillers..Feeling kinda bored now that school is over(evil laugh)for me...Anyway,SPM results are coming out soon.It's on the 12th of March I guess(fingers crossed) But during that time,I'll be in Johor ..That means my parents will be collecting the results for me and I won't be able to meet up with all my friends in school T.T

By the way,I attended the Education Fair in Penang yesterday.Remember I told you guys I wanted to further study my music.Looks like things are not going the way I thought it would be because music is expensive and the best place to study music in Malaysia is in KL(UCSI).I might take up interior designing in Equator Academy of Arts in Penang.Looks like God had a different plan for me.

Anyway,I'll blog some more details the next time I log in.Bubbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment