Friday, March 6, 2009

Its finally Friday...

Jared

Yea its finally friday.. the day where my weekend starts.... I just cant wait for the weekends especially for live group 2nite and also church on sunday... I dunno y bt i miss all this.. Mayb coz i miss asians and this life group and church is like almost 100% asians and i love it... Keeps my malaysian slang up to date.. XD



Anyway, classes started this week and its just very exciting to go back to classes coz I didnt study since last year September... So I was very looking forward to it and to my surprise i almost hated studying again.. lol... with the maths, project management, thermodynamics, statistics and one stupid english writing subject... But Im blessed to have a friend, Joe who drives me forward to keep studying everyday.. We were like going to the library everyday just to study for 2 hours... >< Besides, he encouraged me to gym and we went there so far for 2 days already.. I tell you by the time i gt back home after classes and library and gym, im just so freaking tired that I could just sleep standing.... Bt i had fun though with all this happenings... No footie yt so far bt i did went and try out for frisbee.. It was good and theres a league coming for frisbee and also soccer... theres also volleyball and Touch Football... SO many things happening and I just cant wait to get tired.. XD I went jamming last 2 weeks and it was awesome... I played bass the whole time and i really enjoyed it.. Can i consider myself a bass player rather than guitar??? Im really passionate bout bass... Miss you all and I do really hope I can see each of you guys again... Camp this year sounds impossible now, although Ill be back in Malaysia, Ill have to work to complete my practical training... Bt tat doesnt mean i cant visit everyone... Peace out, gtg group discussion then gym then swim... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment