Thursday, March 19, 2009

Extra Ordinary....

Jared~~



Just posting this coz it really hit me especially when Im in Australia... U know back in Malaysia, I always try to do something special in public in order to get attention, or even show my talents for example playing guitar, bass, tell jokes, playing sports and etc.... Getting noticed by people is certainly a great feeling... Even nt being able to talk mandarin attracts people to me back in my hometown slim river.... Its nt very nice actually to do this but its just my habit to get noticed... Sometimes i'll stay low awhile and just appear out of nowhere.. hmm tats me... just to get more friends....

When I came to Australia, most of the people here wont even notice u, especially if ur asian, small size like me... If they do talk to you, means they are very polite and theres lots of them here... bt theres still lots of them who i find a lil bit avoiding asians.... So I really tried my best to be extraordinary, playing cool computer games, play guitar, I even tried my best in frisbee and thank god i could catch up with their pace... After doing so many things, I did have some people noticing me and saying hi to me... Bt a few days ago i was thinking up till now, whats the point of doing these?? God will provide me with friends if I dont have one....

And I really thank God for keeping me happy here with the amount of friends, no matter from where.. Asians, Australians, south american, european... Im thankful I have them as a friend... And Im thankful I found a really good group of christians mostly singaporeans and other asian countries... It just feels like home... Bt Im still going to go out there and show what a Malaysian can do.... ^^ Cheers...

3 comments: