Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I miss you guys!

Jared~~

Was playing guitar last Tuesday after prayer meeting, when suddenly my friend Keith started singing Feliz Navidad.... Then I started playing and singing together, after that started singing other christmas carols...

I then began to realise, when is Christmas gonna come???? omgosh im so looking forward to Christmas! Im so looking forward to December!!! Arrgghh! Jesus' birthday!!

And I realise one thing, I miss each of everyone of you here alot.... I miss the times that we sleep together in dorm, sing together in choir, watch u guys do dance, and also the band! Its just amazing... Thinking all these things made me smile on that night.. you guys make me feel young again and I will always put all of you in my heart for the rest of my life... Cheers!


Where's Jen?? xp

No comments:

Post a Comment