Monday, May 18, 2009

Just For You

Jared~~

yup yup! finally finish with my own song... i cant write my feelings out here... so sing it out! hehe.... comments would be appreciated....

When I'll ever see you again
Oh when I will do?
I want to see you once again
to proclaim the love that I never knew

Time is not on our side
I know i have to wait
I want to see you once again
to proclaim the love that I never knew

Will you find me in this place
Will I find you in your place
Will ever this love come true

Hug me, Kiss me, Love me tender
These words are meant just for you
We will always walk together
and I will always be here just for you
to listen and to hear your problems too
just for you....

Everytime I think of you
Makes me go hey way yeh!!
My heart now longs for you
It will always be the same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-c44Sfmxo

check it out heres the vid....

2 comments:

  1. this song so makes me want to cry...i can totally relate!!! awesome song

    ReplyDelete