Monday, May 25, 2009

Words fall through me and always fool me....

Jared~~

Ive no idea why i put up that title... Probably listen too much of Falling Slowly... lol... emoing this few days with that song.... I think I might make a cover of it bt doubt can do it good coz of the false voice part... Kris Allen did it really good though singing it one key higher...

Bah I couldnt go online for 2 days and its just so frustrating! So frustrating that i ended up sleeping more than 20 hours for that 2 days..... (while emoing with Falling Slowly).. Was about to go uni at 8 just now bt suddenly the net came back up at 7.30.... So decided not to go and do my work here and emo with the song as well.. HAHA! well gta start doing my work now and nt waste time.... gud luck to everyone having exams hope it wont be a stressful week... my end of sem exams are coming in 3 weeks as well.... cheerszzz...

Take this sinking boat and point it home
we've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice
you've made it known

No comments:

Post a Comment