Saturday, January 24, 2009

I MISS~~

Jared~~

i miss INTI
i miss going to academic block for lectures
i miss doing calculations and applications
i miss walking the INTI overhead bridge and look at the posters hanging around about the current events
i miss Inti Christian Fellowship
i miss going to cg every friday
i miss my christian friends in Inti
i miss my chinese speaking classmates
i miss my roomie Fred and Alex
i miss playing and worship leading in CF
i miss playing dota in block F
i miss eating mamak stalls at 4am in the morning
i miss Inti's most famous Ramly burger
i miss playing frisbee on tuesdays and thursdays
i miss going swimming in the Inti Olympic size swimming pool
i miss going to Grace Family Banting Church
i miss playing cho tai ti in my room with friends
i miss the slow internet connection in Inti
i miss my gf
i miss inti....

Oh well, trip back to Inti definitely gave me lots of memories... New challenges coming up ahead in Australia.. And I hope it will bring good memories to me too...

Trip back making me quite emo and I started looking online for emo songs. And I found one nt new bt nt so old song, titled 'Akustatik' by O@G... Here's the chorus...

Kau umpama merpati putih
Patah sayapnya di udara
Kau umpama merpati putih
Patah sayapnya di udara
Merbahaya


hmm the song really gt me in the mood bt its up to u all how u all interpret it. Go listen to O@G songs if ur really emo.. Very nice trust me... ^^

BTW Happy Chinese New Year to all the chinese yea!!! I wont be online for one whole week coz will be celebrating in Taiping.. If gt anything just msg me on my fon...

FIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment