Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year Resolutionsss...

Jared~~

I have been thinking for quite sometime and finally i listed down a few resolutions that i think i really want for this new 2009 year....


1. To learn to play the violin... wanted to last year but didnt have the chance..

2. To be able to sing like the last few years.. Having trouble with catching my breath.. At the end of last year had been sick and until now whenever I sing im alwayz out of breath i dont knw y...

3. To play football regularly... I love football bt because of my parents strictness, I cant represent my school in it... zzz....

4. To get better results in Australia for my degree studies... Rated genius in spm bt in college i suck... Duno y I lost my touch... Have to work harder...

5. TO just be able to read the bible frequently.. Had been neglecting it alot...

6. To have my own music album if thats possible.. ^^

7. TO learn new tricks of juggling.. There are lots of it!!!

So as been requested by jen, here is a vid of myself juggling and some kids disturbing me which I took yday.. Enjoy.. XD

PS... plz ask me again at the end of the year whether i accomplish my resolutions or nt... ^^
Happy New Year guys.... FIN


No comments:

Post a Comment