Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The Life Of a School Boy"

AUTHOR: JOEL EDWARD

SCHOOL HAS REOPEN!!! SXI couldn't have been more welcoming. As I entered the school, there were more parents then there were students. But the fun part was the blurness on the faces of the Form 1's. It reminded me of my first day of school. Then, I met up with my posse. THE DISCIPLINARIANS! The form 1's feared us as we walked down the corridor. It was like being in a movie. Haha! I got to know my teachers and met some new friends.

The next fun part was during recess duty. By the end of last year, we could only cough up about 7 monitors to come for duty. The teacher showed her dissatisfaction by telling us," You guys should get more moniters!". This year...... we got 44 monitors to come down. and now she says," You guys should find a way to decrease the number!".....=_=..... The first two weeks has been quite hectic? yup, quite hectic. But the real work will start when PMR is nearer. God bless all of you and take care! Byez..........

No comments:

Post a Comment