Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's My next step gonna be?

~*Jennifer*~

Jared's not the only who is free you know?I'm still waiting for my SPM result..OMG.Anyway,I do miss school a bit,all my schoolmates and classmates are off some where.(sigh)
While doing that,I'm learning how to drive..hehe.Never drove in my life but surprsingly I can.Wee..


Most people ask me:
*"So are you gonna work while you wait for your SPM results?"
*"What are your plans for you future?"
*"What are you gonna study?"
*"Where are you gonna study?"
Answers:
*I'm not gonna work yet.
*I donno,only God knows
*MUSIC!!
*I'm not sure,my dream is to go Australia to study,if cannot then Singapore,if still cannot then KL."


So bloggers,could you help me out a little?Maybe you have a little advice you wanna share?
I'm hoping to find a place where I can study and work part time over-seas or something like that.


In the mean time,I'm watching Bleach..Hehe..Bleach Marathon...muahahaha..Me love it...Everything's too good to be true,that's what I like about it.Hehe..





GBU all!!Peace~*

No comments:

Post a Comment