Friday, January 16, 2009

Skooool...

~~wene june~~

hey!! was tooo busy to even open up this blog, so decided to post sumtin..
neways, now i understand why ppl say form 4,5 teachers are very clever... clever in curi tulang!!! hahaha...Till now i haven even met my Bio teacher!!!!!! 1st term test comin round the corner le ler... haizzz... dunno how im gonna survive Bio...


Neways, it was darn cool and fun to be in form 4... discipline in my skul is not soooo tight as few yrs before... The only and one and only thing that suck is my hair kena cut by DISCIPLINE!!!! stupid teacher, he knws my mom, so he purposely sut my hair shorter... later that day whn i went the saloon, the stylist said too short so have to slope up ler...


And one more thing that was soooo niceee... I cant believe i wqorship led in front of bishop during our church's induction service... but... had to sing a Tamil song cuz it was a combined service wiv tamil congregation... i was singing the song without knwing the meaning,... haha..


so everything is fine.... and i wun be around for a week during CNY cuz im goin China... my grandma's hometown.. haha...

~~cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment