Friday, January 2, 2009

N.E.W

~audrey~

another year gone by. whooosh. another year to tackle. whuuush. gotta grow up. more. important decisions to be made. seriousness required. intense situations to be faced. Lord help me. hope this year goes by fast. !!.

2009 resolutions.
1. get through form 6 in one piece.
2. bury my habit of laziness.
3. figure out what the Lord wants me to do with my life.
4. finish 12 long and complicating bio practical experiments without losing my mind
5. get better on the guitar.
6. let go of Chefoo and move on.
7. pay attention to important things
8. willingly and joyfully use my talents for the Lord.
9. dont complain too much
10. be content with myself
11. be a witness for the Lord
12. actually fulfill these resolutions

i wish all 5 of u a very..special new year. may this one be an eye-opening, life-teaching, life changing, ''strengthening-your-relationship-with-God''- ing, self-discovering, soul-searching, accomplishing new year. time to concur y'all!..=DD

may the Lord bless each and every one of u abundantly. stay close to Him!

much love. audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment