Friday, December 19, 2008

8 Facts about Myself

Jacinta~

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag four (4) people at the end of this post and list their names.

1) I LOVE to dance! Hip hop, jazz, lyrical...you name it.
2) I LOVE roller coasters...basically I'm trying to say that I love things that are fast.
3) I LOVE to lead worship...and make music for the Lord
4) It takes me some time to open up fully to people (guess I just wanna be sure first)...but once I do, you won't be able to get rid of me! LOL
5) I'm allergic to dust mites, peanuts, and Cockroaches...can you believe it?!?
6) I love the outdoors...snorkeling, camping, trekking
7) I've handled an M-16 before (30 bullets)....that was cool!
8) I can't live overseas because I'd miss my mum, dad and brother TOO MUCH.

I tag:
Anyone who's reading this?!? Dunno who to tag la Jen...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment