Thursday, December 18, 2008

I guess It's my turn ('',)












- Jøsн Wøng (LJ) -


Well I guess its my turn, My first time posting a blog too! First of all thank u guys for including me in this!
Camp, camp, camp. Everyone is talking about camp. So I guess i'll do the same. Well honestly I wasn't scared or nervous about it. Somehow I knew it was going to be fun.
DAY 1 : So the Cameron Highlanders were one of the first few to arrive. I saw Jared, and kind of remembered him. Somehow I remember Jacinta too. Day 1 waz super tiring esp with the treasure hunt. Sleeping was impossible with all d mossies. Cover your legs and they bite your hands. Cover your hands they bite your face. Cover your face and you can't breathe?!

DAY 2 : Workshop day! Haha, 1 reason I chose dance : Audrey and Elucia said they could never picture me dancing :) Well everyone was wondering what kind of dance we were gonna do. We saw the Urban Groove ppl, n Joel and I were like "Can we join d choir?" Haaha. But I think by the end of the day I was quite happy it was Hip Hop dancing. 5 hours of dancing is a real good workout too.
In the morning, I became closer with my team members. Esp with Jeff and Suet ming, our Drama King and Drama Queen. Having Tony as our facilitator was a real blast!

DAY 3 : The funnest day of the camp, where d Polar Express claim d Captain Ball Crown! HAaha. What a joy to see real team work. With Seut Ming, Naomi and Tony as our cheerleaders, doing the wave! We were d only team with ppl cheering. HAaha. The praise and worship we had was a blast, I really liked the one lead by Jared! Total fun worshipping JC. Wah, more to celebrate, our team was the Boggle Champion :)

DAY 4 : More workshops! Great day, Had so much fun dancing With Jen, Jac and Joel. JAC & JEN UR D HIP HOP QUEENS! Haaha. What was cool was that last 3 sessions, we didnt focus on the routine but instead the trainers taught us something else about hip hop dancing. Learning Locking was a real fun, btw watch Hilti and Bosch Lock on youtube , So cool!! Break dancing is seriouly tuff, very physically very challenging.

DAY 5 : CONCERT NIGHT! almost 12 hours workshop sessions, and everyone prepares for d concert. Luckily Jared, Wene June, Joel n I didnt kena make up : Honestly the most enjoyable performances were the praise and worship lead by Sunita, Regina, Steph and Pat, and also the mime!! Never knew how you could spread d gospel through mime. I'm sure I can say for everyone it was touching!

Ye know the 7 of us should really meet up again and jam together. What a Joy. Keep in mind that everyone of us has been choosen by God to glorify his name through music! So we need to involve ourselves in d praise and worship as much as possible no matter where no matter when.



So Lastly, hope we can all keep in touch, and Aud and I will see u guys next year!! |..|_




No comments:

Post a Comment