Monday, December 22, 2008

8 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

JoEl EdWaRd~

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag four (4) people at the end of this post and list their names.

1) THE ALL TIME FACT ABT ME IS............... I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!!!!
2) I am a MAN UNITED fan! whoa!!!!!
3) I love 2 sleep and laze around.
4) I dont like having a beard! yucks!
5) My friends in school sometimes think i'm scary.....sometimes quiet..........and sometimes nuts!
6) The one thing I will cherish 4 life is a friend tat will stick by me through thick and thin
7) i dont have a thing 4 reading books...... but if i wan 2 read sumtin, i will go all out 2 read it!
8) Last but not least.......Everyday I thank God 4 the family I have!

I tag:-
Hmmm....... I tag anyone who is inspired 2 write 8 facts of their own self!



No comments:

Post a Comment