Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Man you've had a busy day....

Jared~~

Hello!! I had to blog this because it was an extremely awesome day.... 20th of December a group of OSC youth's or Salak South's church youths came down for a visit in our church.. So we brought them and some of our young youths to Gua Tempurung!! It was my 1st time though and I tell u it was really awesome!! 1st when we started the cave route, they showed us a few stalagmites other things which resembles something.. FOr example there was a dragon, a pregnant lady, a picture of mona lisa and so many others!! It looks real and interesting.... there was even a breast statue... XD



And then comes the wetty part... XD we had to go through holes, slide down stones, crawl under stalagmites and squeeze through small routes!!! It was worth the money and I really enjoyed the atmosphere... I dont wan to stay there though coz its really scarry...

me and Pastor Raymond Lai


Shuffle in the cave!!



Later we had to rush back to go to Ulu Slim where orang asli's live there... I was surprised by the number of christians there... All orang asli christians are supposed to gather in thier hall for us to present something.. When we reach there, Almost everyone from the village came out of their houses and rush in the hall... Amazing.... We sang a few songs, played some games and also gave a little message to them... We brought foods and daily supplies for them too... I was really amazed by their talent actually... Every single one of them can sing really well... When they gather to sing betapa hatiku, it was like a choir singing... Beautiful...


We rushed back and reach at 6pm and quickly showered to get ready for carolling... Thank God the number of houses this year reduced, if not we will drop dead already.... Carolling was awesome and my fingers were burning actually halfway through it... the church guitar strings is like cutting and hurting my fingers... I went back and immediately fall flat from a busy day...

our fatty Santa Claus... XD


my mum, friend phey theng, joel and me


Next day I worship lead for the church and realised I didnt practise myself... =P Bt I've gone through many of these and the worship went well... the OSC youth presented a dance and my drum students performed an old fashioned 24 solar drum presentation!! I was just testing them and getting them ready to perform 2moro... And they did really great, hope they will do well too 2moro... 2moro will be the big Christmas Eve Dinner organized by our church... There will be 300 people attending this dinner and I hope everything will go well.... I did some decorations and will post it up another day... Including pictures of my students playing solar drums... FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment