Friday, December 19, 2008

8 Facts about Myself

- Jösн Wöng (LJ) -

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag four (4) people at the end of this post and list their names.

1) I've got an interest in Classical Music, esp music by Bach, Mozart, Chopin, and Prokofiev.
2) I'm currently teaching piano in CH, so if interested plz call me :D HAaha
3) I Love sports! Esp Tennis, Golf, and Badminton. Now I would like to try Ice hockey, and Squash
4) I Love animals except for frogs and lizards. If a frog jumped on me I'd scream like a girl :) Hah! ask audrey, its true :|
5) Er I plan to go on a backpacking trip with Audrey to Europe. Germany, France, Italy. Audrey wants to go to Greece!
6) Football team?? I support who ever is wining ('',)
7) Uhm I entered the 3rd International ASEAN Chopin Piano Competition and got my butt whooped out of the first round! Haahaa
8) I'M AN ARCHIE COMIC FAN!!!
i tag:
Whoever feels they should be tagged. |..|_

No comments:

Post a Comment