Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Da doo-doo-mmm, just dance

Jared~~

It has been a really busy week, and its now christmas eve.. The eve dinner yday was a success and I was really proud with my student's drum presentation.. Despite being 1st time on stage, in front of 300 people, they presented well and Im so proud of my kids...
3/4 of the audience yday was non christians and Im just happy that they stayed to listen to the invited speaker... I thought they would leave by then bt to my surprise they find the story interesting...



Well no christmas eve service and I knw u guys out there are having one... So have a good one and Ill be waiting for christmas in front of my laptop... =P Alone actually... I was trying to prove to people that its nt xmas bt christmas, bt then i guess i offended someone and oh well, I'll b alone now...

Merry Christmas everyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment