Friday, December 19, 2008

Camp testimony

*~Jennifer~*
CHILL CAMP 2008

This was the best camp I attended so far...Totally awesome!As they've all mention below...
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
I first came to this camp all blurr as usual.Not very outgoing type of person.But as the days go by,I slowly improved.Lol...I'm talking like a retard person.Anyway,for the first day when I arrive in Ipoh for the camp.Everyone was like introducing themselves.Then I kinda forgot all their name a few minutes later.Thank God that the camp was 6 days,or else I won't be able to remember the names of great friends I met in that camp.Jared Tan,Audrey Wong,Joshua Wong,Joel Edward,Jacinta Edward.OMG!!U GUYS R SOOOOO TALENTED!!God gave us all musical talents,so we gotta keep using them or else we'll loose them.(WARNING!USE IT OR LOOSE IT!)
Oh and by the way,Jacinta and Joshua are also great dancers.Gifted dancers.Great dancing with you guys.Although the warming up is quite torturing,but we manage didn't we?Keep dancing for the Lord.
Through this camp,I not only get to make new friends but I also learnt a lot of lessons.I learnt a few Swahili words like Umoja,Uzeema,Jamii etc.And each word there's a meaning to it and a teaching.That we always discuss in our team during morning devotions.It's so nice to spend time with our Lord in the morning and He really does give us strengh for each day.And it's also nice to worship the Lord with other brothers and sisters in Christ.The fellowship was there and I really enjoyed it.
I hope and pray that some day we will meet up and jam for the Lord!I really hope that I'll be there for the next camp.Can't wait to see you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment