Friday, December 19, 2008

8 Facts about Myself

jared~~


The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag four (4) people at the end of this post and list their names.

1) I LOVE music, and musical instruments as well as learning them...
2) I LOVE to play sports... any kind of sports!!! except golf and hockey....
3) I LOVE to stay in front of the computer the whole day and just do nonsense....
4) I once won my national service juggling competition!!!
5) I support Man United!!!! too....
6) Im a banana if u knw wat tat means..... XD
7) I love arts bt nt really good at it... Bt if I really spend time doing it something nice will come out...
8) I love pets and gardening!!! random huh.... bt i rarely do gardening coz my mum does it...
I tag:
I tag myself!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment